Collect the stamps as you explore the Two Moors Way! A new passport and stamp scheme will be coming shortly – check back soon for details.
In the meantime the original scheme, developed by BBC Devon in 2006, is still available in part. You can download the passport here. As of March 2015 the current locations had stamps available:
- Wembury – Old Mill Café
- Yealmpton – Market Street Café
- Ivybridge – The Watermark, Erme Court
- Holne – Community Shop and Café
- Drewsteignton – Post Office Stores
- Morchard Bishop – The London inn
- Witheridge – Newsagents
- Knowstone – Masons Arms and porch of parish church
- Withypool Post Office and General Stores
- Simonsbath – Simonsbath House Hotel
- Lynmouth – Lynmouth Pavilion, Exmoor National Park Centre
Certificates are not currently available but will be soon as part of the revised scheme. You can also sign a log book at the Lynmouth Pavilion National Park Centre.